|You can top this with sour cream, Tomatoes and hot sauce also.|
For wet burritos
3 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cans enchilada sauce
2 packages taco seasoning
2 pounds burger
2 packages beef flavored rice
2 packages of shredded cheese
fresh cut up or canned diced tomatoes
Onion if desired
- Fry 2 pounds of burger and add the taco seasons per package directions.
- cook 2 packages of flavored rice per package directions.
- Microwave the re fried beans
- Mix the cream of chicken soup with enchilada sauce and heat it in a sauce pan stirring well.
- add meat beans, and rice to the center of the taco and pour some sauce and sprinkle cheese inside then fold it shut and flip the folded side down on the plate.
- Pour more sauce over sprinkle cheese and place chips along the side.
- Microwave 1-3 minutes until cheese is melted well and inside is warm. Be careful for the hot plate. (may want to place the plate on another one as it will be hot)
- top with your choice of items sour cream hot sauce salsa or whatever your heart desires.. Enjoy this is YUMMY