Saturday December 1, 2012 ~ My holiday wish!
Day 1 ~ My Holiday Wish
I wish that others who are struggling would have their wishes come true.
You know the ones I am talking about?
- The mom and dad who has a child with cancer and wishes that her last round of Chemo works..
- The mom who lost her child and wishes to regain a "Normal life" and learn to go on to live without her child. All the while not thinking it's not fair to her child that she was not the one.
- The person who is waiting for a transplant to have the transplant from someone who choose to give life to another upon their death. (that's a tricky one)
- Peace for the family that lost their loved one, knowing that they will live on.
- The Wife who wants her husband to return from war intact,
- The Widow who wants to get her life straight, since hers did not return and just can not find a way.
- The Wife/Caregiver who struggles to help their soldier after an injury that wishes life was normal again. (That's me)
- The Soldier who wakes in the night with visions of their Buddy dying in their arms. I wish him/her to get one good nights sleep.
- The Mom/Dad whose son did not return to have the strength to wake up in the morning and go on without him.
- The children who awaits his mothers return home from war to get their wishes.
- The family struggling to get back to some sort of normal after deployment, to learn to live in peace again.
- The Veteran who has no family to find a family to have Christmas dinner with and not be alone.
- The soldier who checks his house 25 times to "secure the perimeter" before he can sleep, to know it is secure and he can rest tonight.
- The soldier who looks at the windows in a room while thinking that a "bad guy" is ready to jump through at any minute.. to look outside that window, see the sunshine and see that he is safe.
- The Veteran who wished that people supported them with their actions rather than just words and Facebook statuses to get his wish.
- The homeless guy that I met the other day in Fremont, to find a home... To learn that there is good in the world.
- For everyone around the world to do one good deed for no reason and pass it on...
I bet I could go on for hours... I won't.... No worries....
I am in the middle of creating a board of Holiday ideas on Pinterest. I should really add some things on their for myself. Okay, I am off to do that. A New laptop for me and a movie for the husband, are a few things I want that are material possessions.