James & Sierra, 3 years old and Matthew 2 years old
Toddlers Free Things we want to do in 2013
|My babies, James Sierra and Matthew|
You can click this picture and it will get bigger to view them better.
I see some people who are making bucket lists for their toddlers. I can't bring myself to call it a bucket list, so the babies and I made a list of things they want to do this coming year.
- Graduate from Preschool James and Sierra
- Graduate Early Head Start (Matthew)
- Start Preschool (Matthew) (I want to ride the bus Mama)
- Have a tea party with my mom and sisters. (Sierra)
- Get my homework done each week.
- Go to the park more.
- Check out the petting Zoo. (Feed the chickens ~ Sierra) (Feed the goats~ James)
- Make something wooden with Daddy. (Bird house or something out of scrap wood)
- See a horse and ride it. (Sierra)
- Bake a cake with Mama for Daddy's Birthday (James, Sierra and Matthew)
- Be Jr Cook and Cooker Doodle more. (we love helping cook)
- Learn my numbers, shapes and colors better.
- Learn my whole ABC song.(James)
- Go potty on the toilet every time.
- Learn to write my name.
- Color pictures with Mommy and Daddy more.
- Count to 100 by 1,s and 10,s
- Dress up like a Scarry monster and Scare my sissy. (James)
- Feed a goat. (James)
- See a lion, RAWRRRR (James) "I want to see a lion too, Mommy" (Sierra) "Want lion! Want lion! Mama" (Matthew)
- Go camping for my first time.
- Go fishing for my first time. (James)
- Dress up like a princess (Sierra)
- Play outside more. (James)
- Get a 4 wheel drive Monster Truck. (James)
- Make a snowman! (James)
- Make snow angels with the babies!(Mama)
- Go to Chuckie Cheese on my Birthday and share it!(James)
- Ride a bike fast. (James)
- "I want to learn to bake a cake, Mama." (James)
- "I want to get my pilots license and go to the north pole so I can get lots of presents from Santa to bring back to EVERY one." (James)
IT'S CUDDLE TIME!