Weekly Menu and Our Weekly Plans
Pizza Rolls and Snacks (Ha Ha It’s Monday) Deviled Eggs with my baked eggs (these never got deviled as the kids ate them before they made it to that point) Recipe here! Click to get the recipe.
Jim was responsible for dinner so he made Taco Salad. Yum!
Rice Veggies and Meat where you can pick the ingredients to use what you may have on hand. Click here for a Rice, Veggies and Meat recipe
garlic Bread, Green Bean Casserole and Meat
Breakfast Pockets Click here for the Breakfast pockets Recipe
What’s going on with us this week?
Okay, some of this may not get done this week but here are some things I am working on. Aside from the normal mommy things and I have to add Flu to this list. Lets see how it works.
- Giveaway a day set up for the #25daysofchristmas Please note that many of the bloggers links were not working that had been set up in advance. Mine are set to go live at Midnight every night EST. If you come to the link and it is not yet working due to the other blogger please come back as we did not sync our posts and are in other time zones.
- Blog a day for the #Blogdare
- Menu plan made for menu Monday
- Shopping list made for groceries
- Tuesday 12-1:30 Matthews Teacher comes
- Zane Dr appointment for his bloody noses 2pm Tuesday
- Kate and Meg Dr. Appointments Tuesday at 3 and 3:30
- Book Review and Giveaway set up for Dog Days book.
- Work on my Ology products review for Walgreens
This post may be Linked to: Org Junkie Menu Plan Monday http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/10/clever-chicks-blog-hop-5-happy-hen.html
Menu Monday at org junkie, Susie QTpies linkup, Practical savings link up The frugal find linkup
Little natural cottage linkup
RaisingMighty Arrows, Day2DayJoys, Make it Yourself Monday.
HomesteadBarn Hop The Better Mom Comfy In the Kitchen miscellany monday